Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Super Easy- Oh- So- Tender Pork Chops

My sister wanted me to post this recipe as it is very easy and tasty. I haven't tried it so I don't have a picture, but it sounds simple. Unfortunately it isn't dairy free. We'll have to see if joyfullytiredmom knows of a substitute for "cream of" soups. I'd also be interested to see if it would transfer over to the crockpot for those two hours of simmering. Love to hear feedback from you if you try it.


Oh- So- Tender Pork Chops

Brown pork chops (bone in or boneless) at high heat, on both sides in a large skillet.
Combine 1 can cream mushroom, 1 can cream of celery, bit of water, some dried onion.
Pour over pork chops and simmer for 2-3 hours.
Makes a yummy gravy! Serve over mashed potatoes!
VERY TASTY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sister didn't know I was going to post her recipe, which was quite funny to me, cuz she said something like "here is a super easy recipe for you to post". So I did! Here are some follow up comments from her:

I DID CHECK IT OUT.....IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE GOING TO POST IT, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE! (so maybe a picture will be coming soon).

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE CROCK POT AS WELL, BUT IT WAS JUST AS EASY SIMMERING ON THE STOVE AND ONE LESS DISH TO CLEAN.

DAIRY FREE NOTE-A LOT OF THE CREAM OF SOUPS ARE VERY LITTLE DAIRY-LESS THAN 2% I THINK, SO depends upon how lactose intolerant you are.