Here's another delicious, easy grilled Salmon recipe for you to add to your menu next week. Like the one Heather posted last week, this recipe is simple and includes just 5 ingredients. Plus, it only needs to marinade for 5 minutes; about the same amount of time it takes to prep your grill and get it super hot.
Toss together a salad, and a side of rice, and you've got dinner together faster than Rachel Ray. Now go fire up the grill and get ready for supper.
Here's what you'll need from the pantry:
- 2 tablespoons splenda
- 1 ½ tsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tsp molasses dark
- 12 ounces salmon filet, cut in 2-3 pieces
This is so easy:
- Mix together all 5 ingredients.
- Set aside 1 Tablespoon of marinade in a small dish.
- Place salmon on a plate and pour seasoning over it, covering both sides.
- Let salmon sit, skinless side down for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Grill 5 minutes over indirect heat. Turn salmon and baste with marinade left on the plate. Grill 5 minutes more.
Drizzle with the reserved seasoning before serving.